Monday, May 30, 2011

Peru bound!

Today my son and I, along with forty other high school students and chaperones are headed to Peru! We will be gone for ten days touring the country from the city to the mountains down to the rain forest and ending on the coast. It is a jam packed ten days no doubt.

I will do my best to post some pictures while we are gone, but may be limited to Internet access. Please keep the whole group in prayer for safety, food, health and lots of fun. This is a once in a lifetime trip for most of us so the excitement is overwhelming. I am definitely dreading the airport which is always a major issue when you travel with this many kids so all the adults need prayers for patience!

I hope to share pictures soon and keep you up to date on my new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment